Bringing artificial intelligence into the clinic environment
The newly released next generation technology contributes to relieve the burden of administration for hard-pressed GPs and other clinicians. Dragon Medical Practice Edition makes it easier to document care into the electronic patient record (EPR) five times faster than typing and saving you an hour or more per day. It is distinct from non-medical speech recognition, supporting more than 60 specialised medical vocabularies for British English.
Quality documentation for quality care
Reduce transcription costs
Improve EHR usability
Safe and sound
Highly accurate clinical speech recognition from the start
Personalized across workstations
- RAM: Minimum 4GB
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 4GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone.
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process).